Go from Average to Amazing
Lisa Nichols is proof that you can go from being average to amazing.
She is one of my top role models. She's an author, life coach, and motivational speaker. Learn more about her on her website at www.motivatingthemasses.com
Lisa Nichols Transforms Lives
LISA NICHOLS is one of the world’s most-requested motivational speaker, as well as media personality and corporate CEO, whose global platform has reached and served nearly 80 million people. From a struggling single mom on public assistance to a millionaire entrepreneur, Lisa’s courage and determination has inspired fans worldwide and helped countless audiences break through, to discover their own untapped talents and infinite potential.
Lisa Nichols Top 10 Rules for Success (@2motivate) by Evan Carmichael.
- You are your rescue
- Believe in the unseen
- Use Affirmations
- Create Holistic Success
- Do something different
- Stop asking for permission
- Disrupt your soul
- Unpack your story
- Find true abundance
- Dream Big
1. You are your rescue She's one of the world’s most-requested motivational speakers.
2. #Believe in the unseen Her global platform has reached and served nearly 30 million people.
3. Use affirmations She has helped develop programs that have transformed the lives of men and women.
4. Create holistic success She has appeared on Oprah, The Today Show, and the Steve Harvey Show.
5. Do something different Through Lisa’s non-profit foundation Motivating the Teen Spirit, she has touched the lives of 211,650 teens.
6. Stop asking for permission She lives, plays and works in San Diego, California.
7. Disrupt your soil Her courage has inspired fans worldwide to discover their own talents and infinite potential.
8. Unpack your story In her 7th book, ABUNDANCE NOW, she provides a clear and practical blueprint for personal success.
9. Find true abundance ABUNDANCE NOW is the eagerly-anticipated follow-up to Lisa’s New York Times bestseller, NO MATTER WHAT.
10. Dream big She received the Humanitarian Award from the country of South Africa.
Do you have a role model?
What’s your thoughts about this iconic woman top 10 rules for success?
Leave a comment