2020 Taught me…
Back to work & back on the grind.
As we end the month of November and enter into the last month of 2020...
Can we take a few minutes to just reflect on the experiences we have encountered so far this year. The positive and the negative.
“The year 2020 has taught me that we plan but God decides.”
A few positives I have learned this year....
1. Be kind to everyone you cross paths with. You never know who is completely on edge and needed that smile or compliment. Treat people how you want to be treated.
2. Being forced to Slow down and be creative with the things I currently have.
3. Life is short! 2020’s pandemic has taught and solidified in me how short life truly is.
4. Working from home. This has been the biggest blessing for me this year. I am so thankful I was able to have the option of working from home.
5. Gaining the most empowering internet friends. Being in the self development niche has allowed me to connect with some amazing people.
The not so good things..
1. COVID hit close to home and the stress it caused my family has been so hard. Taking time away from the things you love to just be there for them to run errands and check on them each day has taught me a lot about patience.
2. There are so many ungrateful people in the world that will try to destroy you. But God!
3. Plans delayed but not denied
Now I encourage you to write down some positive & negative things 2020 has taught you.
Share some of yours in the comments below. I would love to see how it’s going for you.